Tuesday 12 February 2013

Bloglovin'

I think I jumped on the bandwagon a little late but boy am I in love! Since signing up I have enjoyed finding and following so many wonderful blogs, but I think the best part is having all of my favourite blogs all in once handy little place. Not to mention the app... that is just godly.

So here are a few little gems I can thank bloglovin for;

Paper Lovestory - A great little blog about all things stationery. From filofax to funky pens, it covers it all.
Love My Dress - This is just amazing for a Bride to Be! So much inspiration and so many wonderful ideas. I could spend my whole life flicking through posts from this gorgeous blog.
More than Toast - The cutest little family blog. From recipes and cookery tips to beauty and v-logs, it is always a good read!
Milk Bubble Tea - Always full of lovely. Be it fashion, beauty or anything really, it is always full of style.
The Beauty Department - The beauty bible blog! Always posting about some new, beautiful makeup techniques, it is full of beauty inspiration.

And of course, you can find me on bloglovin' too! 






2 comments:

Becks said...

Hey, you're not as late as me. Going to check it properly labruch 3525out later. Like that it groups specific blogs together.

xx

hannah said...

Those are some lovely blogs Heidi - I've had to follow Paper Lovestory, I'm far too addicted to stationary :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...