Saturday 25 August 2012

Autumn 2012 Wardrobe

 I have always been very fussy with the way I have dressed Louie. I am very particular and like him always to be smart. We have always had comments on how well he is dressed, but this is the first time in which I have had the opportunity to put together a whole series of clothes for Louie. We have been incredibly fortunate to have had an awful lot of clothes gifted and given to us. Thankfully, Grandma Jo and I have the same taste ;) It has been fun picking things out, and putting things together so I thought I would share them with you whilst I relax with a cuppa!

Grey 'Ikks and Ikes' Duffle Coat
Red wellies,TU at Sainsburys
Grey Adidas Nizzas
White Shirt, H&M
Purple sweatshirt, Little Bird for Mothercare
Black leggings, Vertbaudet
Grey Cardigan, Marks and Spencer
Cream waffle tee, Zara
Grey Corduroys, Zara

Blue tee, Zara
Bright blue trousers, Zara
Purple Ralph Lauren Sweater
Stripe leggings, Vertbaudet
Bow Tie outfit, Mothercare
Star cardigan, Next
Denim shirt, H&M
Jeans, John Lewis
Stripe Sweatshirt, Joules

1 comment:

hannah said...

Louie has such a beautiful wardrobe!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...